Friday, June 27, 2014

Does things really get better?

No.

But we learn to deal with it over time. Though there are some people who can't.

It's alright. We all been there. I just don't know why people have to think that they are the only one with this emotion or that emotion. Or rather... being the only one who had a life struggle... Hello... we all have a life struggle in one way or another. The only difference is it's a different situation.

Bullying, parents, love, hate, the world, drugs, depression, etc. All these things always makes us feel like we are the only one that feels or does this. Well...

Welcome to the world.

Remember it's just a bad day (or more) but it's never suppose to be a bad life.

Come... breath... and live.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.