Friday, June 20, 2014

Poetry Needs To Come Back...

Really, it does.

Anyways, wrote this just now... so enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------


Trying to fly, only to lose my wings.
So I fall down and never to get up again.
No matter how hate stings,
I just can't figure out where to begin.

The darkness trying to take over me.
Waking up from a lost dream.
Finding the enemy within me.
Only to walk down this water stream.

Leading me away from this world,
I shout that I need you.
But no voice came from that world.
I don't want to lose you.

My heart slowly fading away.
With these demons deep inside.
As memories stay.
I am lost only to hide.

Listen to be aware.
Only to realize that I can't stop love.
It's a warning, they said to beware.
As I watch them go above,

Slowly sinking down below.
Reaching up for your hand.
No matter what, my heart is low...
With no such demand.

Wary of a new dawn coming,
My ghosts still haunts me now.
Oh what should've been my becoming,
Only to take away that vow.

An answer that is left out.
Shouting that I need to be free.
When my hope is in doubt.
Only to realize, I am not me.

Reaching out, holding strong,
When I lost my way there.
Knowing that I've done wrong.
Each waking moment of air...

To drown away the sorrow,
Only to make a prisoner.
To hear of things for morrow.
No matter how much I listen...

It's a lie within another lie.
Screaming out loud finally.
After escaping to a new life.
After living through a harsh trial.

Slowly, I'm losing breath..
Struggling to realize what was real.
Closer to feeling the death,
Only to be forced to heal.

Not realizing who I am.
As I slowly fade into a memory.
As if they give a damn...
And soon hope to be bury...

How I say sorry?
When you've broken me apart?
Floating away with a fairy...
As it takes away my heart.
---------------------------------------

And that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.