Tuesday, June 24, 2014

They Are Announcing Anime!!!!!!!!

I'm keeping up as much as possible on anime listings... so you guys keep a watch too and yes, do list the anime too!

First of: Sailor Moon Crystal coming on Crunchyroll, Hulu, Daisuki, etc.. on July 5th at 3AM PST or 6AM EST for me xD

The link to crunchyroll is here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/sailor-moon-crystal

So have at it.

I'll keep an update as the days pass. It won't be long until July and also... SAO! :D Also, want to note that SAO is season 2... not 3. =_= That's why they call SAO 2.

Alright, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.