Saturday, May 3, 2014

When Your Day Passes Fast With Walking And Lifting And... You Don't Know What Happened.

Longer title this time. But yea, today had been pretty much tiring...

Walking through the store, lifting stuff. And then walking back out of the store.

But there was good things that did came out of this.

One: I may have a job.

Two: My dad caved in and bought me food at Cracker Barrels.

Three: Cake.

And finally: Four: It won't be long until I'm 28.

Anyways, for a while now, I just don't know what happened but it felt like my mind was somewhere else for a while. Almost felt faint but when we finally got home, all was fine.

Except... we have three new neighbors. And one neighbor is not as bad... while two of those neighbors... have kids that literally run amok.

Although I don't have a thing against kids, but when you see kids running in your own yard and eventually running in the road in front of vehicles... well, you know that these neighbors are not good watchers at all.

So... since it's not midnight here yet... 2 more days until my birthday FTW.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.