Sunday, May 25, 2014

After A Busy Weekend... REST!

Well, I promised that I tell you about my weekend... so here we go.

As I warned you on Friday, that this weekend will have a short posts... and so it began yesterday morning.

Woke up early: Got my glasses, didn't like them. I hate them. So my mom wants to take them back but... I'm not getting anymore there. At least not until July which I found out that we are able to get one free glasses... so that's what I'm waiting for.

Then, we got our stuff at Walmart. Went straight home to get some flowers for all my family members that passed away... which are my grandpa, my grandma (both on dad's side), my grandma whom I never met (my dad's mom who passed away when he was a kid), my grandpa (on my mom's side), my aunt and many more.

First graveyard was where my dad's dad and his stepmom was buried. Then we went to the other graveyard nearby here...

Finally, we went to my brother's just a little bit. Then, at night, we went to a festival locally.

I was already tired and didn't felt like dancing anymore than one time... so I went home. Where I just literally kept falling asleep...

So that's what happened yesterday.

Today, I went to the graveyard located near where my grandma lives. Put the rest of the flowers on the graves there.

It's something that we do every year during Memorial Day weekend. Kind of like a tradition.

Then we on to my grandma's for the rest of the day.

Also... forgot to add that my dog Chloe ran out while we were out today... so it took a while to get my mom ready so we could come back to see how Chloe was.

When we did, I ate my food and just sat around, walked, then just got sleepy again so I went to took a long nap.

And that's all for what happened.

So... this will be the only post for today but I'll try to post more during the weekdays.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.