Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Internet Always Be Imperfect

For those that have internet service should know how I am feeling...

My internet was out for most of the day and it's still acting a bit weird.

Anyways, I'm gonna start doing a 30 day challenge thing starting over the summer. Since locally there is a summer reading program which lasts for 30 days or so, starting in June... I'm gonna do a book a day challenge. I use to read books in a day with no problem. So... I'm gonna start doing that again for a whole month.

Then I'll list the title of the book at the beginning of the day (you guys can join in if you want), then at the end of the day, I'll give me insight of that book.

But it doesn't mean I will just only read books... I will be reading anything that I pick up.

Since the book sale from another library is May 18... I will be getting random books that fits in a bag for $2. So it's a deal to steal, you know?

I just hope... that I get to go to that book sale. It'll be kind of strange if I don't show up.

Alright, so I will use one of those bags with books that can inspire me.

So... It's just a plan for now. And if I can find a place with manga, I want to do a challenge of those on another month.

I really need a challenge to do for this blog.

So it's up to you guys!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.