Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Finally!

I don't know about you guys but it seems like it has been a long week.

Tomorrow, I will be going to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked. And of course, pick out glasses too.

I wonder... what glasses I should get? I want something that matches my face and kind of small like the ones I already have. The last time I got these, the people said it was impossible and I was like "Well, if my dad gets small glasses with thick lenses, then there's no reason for you guys to lie to me." xD

Besides... it's possible.

So, when I get them, I'm thinking of asking for my prescription too and see if it's possible to get any online... doubt it because my eye sight is severely nearsighted... yikes...

Alright, might post again tonight. If not, be paitent... some nights I forget so easily. xD

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.