Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's May Day!

Today is the first day of May. In a about 4 days or so, it will be my birthday once again.

Anyways, not sure what to say since today is a bit cooler day.

So I applied for another job online. I can't lose doubt just yet... since it's a job locally and at the bank.

If nothing else fails, I will be having a home based pet service job. So... no stopping me.

Alright, let's get to working!

I'm giving the bank job two to three weeks... if they don't call... then I'm making flyers for this pet service.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.