Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, I had a good day and bought myself some goodies with my birthday money (I'll make a collage of some sorts and show you guys then)

Also, got a surprise of my life from a friend locally and he's such a sweetheart for thinking of me as a friend of course but for my birthday xD

Thank you, you know who you are xD

So, all in all... I still have money to spend and really wanted to go to Fayette Mall but you guys should know by now how my dad is.

I don't know... there's something about malls and stuff that my dad doesn't like.

So maybe another time.

For now guys... have a piece cake from me for it's my 28th birthday!

And also... the collage will have presents as well stuff I bought for myself so you guys will see it all~

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.