Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Theme for My 30 Day Book Challenge is.......

No theme. Just random. I buy books and I leave those books based on when I bought them so that I could know what I bought and what I already have. Now 30 books is a pretty good lot to start reading so I'm gonna keep reading each book from day to dark. Of course, I will let you all know if I finish the book or not.

The catch is however... I might not be able to read 30 books for 30 days. So don't expect this to be an awesome challenge, alright?

Anyways, today I am tired from walking almost all day yesterday. It might explain why I didn't post another entry yesterday. Sorry about that.

Alright, that's all for now.

Hope to post again.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.