Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Waiting For A Ride...

There's a local transit service that we are gonna take so that I can go to the doctor today. Basically, my ears always need to be checked on.

Anyways, while I'm thinking about it, I'm gonna get the dentist to look at my teeth (one of my teeth broke but it didn't hurt at all!) And also, get my family doctor to see about how my hips are doing as well as my back. Too many things to check out but it is necessary for me to be healthy before I pursue my dream travel.

Well, I will you all know how my hearing test and hearing doctor is going on.

The doctor though is leaving so... it's sad to know. But the only thing I don't like about her is she keeps asking me that I need more tubes that are twice as big than my ear... heck no.

Can't they just figure out if it's somewhere else that my hearing is bad?

Ah, well...

Dreading either way because I absolutely HATE those hearing test.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.