Sunday, December 29, 2013

363 of 365: The Feeling of 2013?

To tell you the truth... in the beginning it was hard to get my year started. So... I will say it like this:

January, I do not want to remember you.
February, you made my life hell.
March, you brought me to tears,
April, you always showed the best in me.
May, I enjoy my birthday.
June, never went anywhere.
July, all I saw was rain and cool days.
August, you know I am happy.
September, I opened my eyes for a year of friendship also a gift.
October, it's gotten colder early.
November, whatever happens, I will be there next year.
December, know that the most wonderful time of the year has happened as we slowly remembered through this year of the good and bad... and know that we are happy to look forward to a new year.

So.. what's in store for me for 2014? Well, of course, I shall continue my blog. But I'm gonna do it a bit differently.

And I want to ask my friend, Rai to give me ideas on certain days. So... 2 posts a day or more...

Sure hope I can keep up with that goal.

Well... I'm sure somebody will be there to remind me to do 2 posts a day... >_> You know who you are.

Alright, time to go... who knows what is in store for me with YouTube too... ;)

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.