Friday, December 6, 2013

340 of 365: 25 More Days for a New Year?

Am I happy that this year is gone? Yes and no.

But it's alright. I have another year to look forward to and hope that nothing bad happens.

But you know... I'm not gonna make any more New Year Resolutions about moving, etc, etc... they never come true.

But I will make a new year resolution list though.

And on a video, I saw Melanie Mac saying something about just doing something... well, she didn't say how, she said even if you do a video, write a blog, do something.

So... I am.

I feel like this year has been up and down with emotions. With so many family friends passing away and getting hurt and so on... it's been actually a rough year.

Also, a new-found friendship keeps me stronger. It's not really new but it's... found.

Anyways, so much to say so maybe I will save those for an idea to put in these blogs. Also, note: The number days will stop on December 31st. Jan. 1st, I will begin with only titles and a blog twice a day or more.

I will be doing a different blog post for my poetry. Yes, I am going to post my poetry here on A Faerie Journey.

Also, I am going to avoid using Facebook to put in my ideas. All of it will be here on my blog.

So... let's pray that these holidays will be a safe and good year.

Thank you all.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.