Wednesday, December 18, 2013

352 of 365: 7 More Days Until Christmas~ And My Mood...

My mood tries to ruin everybody's mood. Sorry guys. I am in pain and with this dizzy type of headache.

I'll be alright once I start eating right again and off my period. Yes, I revealed something there. >.>

Alright, so... 7 mystery boxes to open. 

So curious what they are.

So, I'm going to find something to do... gonna be a boring time for me after Christmas is over. So... off to find an online job... maybe.

Whatever happens, I want to plan to move out of here by the end of next year. Who knows what will happen yet...

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.