Friday, December 27, 2013

361 of 365: Am I in Danger?

And now you guys are wondering why that I put that as a title?

Well...

For the past few months since November,  we have been experiencing strange knocking at the doors, things being moved around, and many other things. Just a week ago, a trailer burnt down above us.

And so... you're now wondering what do I mean... well, some events had been happening for a while now. Especially since my dad moved back in over 2 years ago.

So... what is going on, really?

Well, here's what is going on recently: It all started when our neighbors moved in. We don't interact with these people so we don't really bother me. But then my internet started acting up.

Then the knocking came. We were like why is there people knocking at our door? And yet, there's nobody there when we try to answer the door.

Then people started to run around the trailer in a flash. We tried calling the cops a couple of times but it doesn't seem to help.

Saturday night, a fire happened at one of the mobile homes here. It was an empty trailer... lucky for us?

Then here's the strangest things... we know where everything is at. But doors opening, closing... Stuff being moved around. And hearing noises right by us but seeing nothing. This may be an unrelated scene of events but isn't it quite strange though?

A few nights ago, somebody tried to get into my dad's truck. Lucky for my dog to bark in time for these people to take off running.

So... these string of events gotta be related somewhere.

Again, nothing is stolen, nothing is really wrong. Just strange.

We really don't know what is going on. But I feel like this will keep going until something happens.

I can't tell for sure what is going on. But I just hope that I am not in danger.

Am I? Am I not?

I really want answers to things...

Just... it makes me sleepless for not knowing what is going on.

Restless. Tired... I want these things to stop.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.