Thursday, December 12, 2013

346 of 365: Florida warm?! And A Bonus Video!

It seems that lately the weather decided to keep Florida away from the cold weather. It's kind of funny.

Well, at least we get some oranges this time of the year.

Alright, enough of that.

I have been noticing that a lot of changes are happening this year when I only expect it for next year. Really? Really.

So... next month, we welcome 2014 and hope that all goes well.

So that's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Despite that I said I wasn't gonna do any videos... I decided to go ahead and do one.

So... here goes:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.