Monday, December 9, 2013

343 of 365: 22 Days Until Special Edition of SAO!

Yes, I'm addicted to that anime SAO (Sword Art Online). Because why not?

Anyways, not a whole lot to say but I'm gonna get ready to do some searching for prompts and topics to put on this blog.

Even sometimes pictures on random days. I might find a picture prompt that gives me a challenge and stuff.

Each and every day next year, will have two blogs with the max being 5. Whether it's poetry, my story ideas, pictures from games I play, random thoughts, pictures, writing prompts or topics. Whatever happens, I'm curious to figure out what will happen.

Alright... you know it's that time of the year that I wish for people to start teaching your children history. It seems the new generation are losing their touch with our history. Hey, it repeats... we need to learn why it repeats!

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.