Sunday, December 22, 2013

Note to all.

I try to say what is on my mind without telling a name or anything.

If this comes to offense to somebody, then I'm sorry.

But I will not take down a post that I already made. I am entitled to have my own opinion and my own right.

So anything I say will never be deleted. Just beware because if you keep complaining, I will make a whole blog about how kids should really act.

So... Stop complaining and at least accept an apology. As for the other things, don't bother to ask. As long I don't mention names, you're not allow to force me to take it down.

I am having a bad day and I will mention a bad day. Just after that, a fire happened at one of my neighbor trailer home, I just want to get away from everything.

So... Accept the apology and that's it.

Since next year, I am doing my blog different, there will be a topic about kids and other such things. I always have something to say. It's a matter that does not only happen to one person but all over the world.

Understand this, you are not the only one.

That's all.

Accept the apology.

With love,

BDK

3 comments:

  1. No need for apologizing for such something that can ruin your life.
    You know, reality is reality, and ready or not, that person mentioned should just ready to accept it whatever it is costs. If not, that's their personal problems, not yours.

    Just reminds me of pissing off someone close to me who I smack him down and make him regret the choice he made by force me to do something that I don't wanna do. If something happened, just tell me and I will just wipe the person off right in the face. (Sorry, anger.) ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, seriously. Someone got something wrong and then they just freaking out just because they can't take care of those craps they made themselves.
    That's just like stealing people's rights and claim that theirs even that's not theirs at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's alright now. Since I was just making a point that I have the right but you're right, I don't have to apologize.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.