Wednesday, December 11, 2013

345 of 365: Today is December, 11, 2013 But...

If you switch the numbers around and it makes 11-12-13. Awesome...

Anyways, I'm not sure why we didn't noticed that last month on the 12th? xD Bad me for noticing strange things.

Alright, I'm going to do a special 12 days of Christmas starting on Friday. It'll be something that I pick up on that day... it will be geeky but who knows.

I am slowly figuring out what to do for my blog starting on Jan 1st 2014. Each day will have one main blog, while the next entry will be something different.

But... those are just something that can and will change because I am too random. But I can tell you one thing... there will be a daily blog, and there will be possibly more than 2 blogs per day.

And... yea, you know... because I'm bored. I am trying to get my blog out there... so I need catchy titles...

I might write the blog post down then have a catchy title afterwards. What do you guys think?

I am hoping to figure out what to do daily... maybe a theme? I am not sure... it's actually... up to me but I am welcome with ideas from you guys!

So... that's all!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.