Thursday, August 22, 2013

234 of 365: Aura And Mystery

So, I am curious about what aura is and you know... watching a cartoon called RWBY actually made sense what it could be.

Anyways, I haven't been paying attention to my health... again. Now I feel bad and feel like I'm gonna be sick. Ugh... Why does this happen to me?

I'll be fine... but I have to eat.

And it sucks when I get into that no eating mood which rarely happens now but only once a month or every two months... So... guys if you are reading this, please understand... girls having a period is not fun at all. NOT FUN AT ALL!

So that's the mystery of it all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.