Thursday, August 29, 2013

241 of 365: I'm Mortified...

As in... I am sad because English being my favorite subject and all... I can understand text words becoming available but now... this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGYIBJdGjc

=_=

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well... welcome to the new modern world... Soon English is gonna be a lost language and we all be like "Yo, how's BBY? Doin' G. Well, GG K? Whatev... Twerk it babe! TTYL! BB now!" And among so many words in this modern new universe... So, we are all going derpy... yes... that's a word too!

So... Welcome to the new age and new generation of words.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.