Wednesday, August 14, 2013

226 of 365: Tummy Ache

Just as I wonder why I always get the most tummy aches... then I wonder why I hurt so easy physically? Darn my body.

So, just now, I found a hearing tube in my ear... of where they put it in like over a year ago (A year and 6 months ago!) and so I just took it out of my ear and threw it away. It was a little bloody but I don't feel anything wrong aside my ear hurting a little. But seriously... this hearing doctor wants me to put another thing of tubes but bigger in my ear... and she's like "Oh... it'll leave a hole in your ear drum... but it's not like it's the end of the world!" I stared at her because I wasn't concern about the holes... I was concern about putting the tubes in my ear and hurting like hell.

So no. No No No... no more tubes. I don't care... there's got to be another way to getting all that wax to stop! >_<

I'll tell you one thing... since having the tubes, I had more earaches than ever... so there... How's that for working when it didn't?

Anyways... that is all for tonight.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.