Thursday, August 15, 2013

227 of 365: I Need A Break

Not from here but from somewhere else... well... here at home.

Sometimes, I'll be enjoying a good laugh and hoped that I stay this way all day... then all of a sudden, somebody ruins it... somebody who is your parent and suppose to act like a parent but doesn't.

Seriously... why do I have to deal with that? My mood was just happy as it can be... then that person ruins it.

It's not my best friend's fault. Just... seriously... why doesn't parents act their age? Sometimes, it's ok... but the way they do it... can be rather annoying.

I really need a place to move to so I can be happy and free to do what I want to do... without nobody going behind me and spray water mixed with vinegar... Yea... I smell like vinegar... dang it...

This person who is suppose to be a parent always do a prank at the wrong time.

And so for that thought... I'm sorry that my mood is ruin.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.