Friday, August 30, 2013

242 of 365: Headache can be a Meltdown?

Well, to me it can be. But seriously, I am not sure what to do. When you want to add a person as a friend and only as a friend... they don't need to meltdown.

So, I am happy to realize that tomorrow, I am going on a trip. It's a surprise so I'm curious where we are going.

But...

Yes, there's a but...

My mom has been driving me up the wall trying to get answers of where I am going. I much rather keep it a secret too. And you don't always need me, mom... I think I'm not the one that needs to grow up... Sorry, mom. Sometimes, you really think you can't do things on your own... what have you been doing to your life, mom? Don't bring me down just because it's gonna be a surprise. I don't care where I'm going. I just don't want you to ruin the surprise, ok, mom? I'll be safe, I promise... just don't keep asking me questions when you should be the one to ask them sometimes...

Geez.

Well, that is what really brought me my headache today... because my mom keeps bugging me and bugging me...

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.