Tuesday, August 27, 2013

239 of 365: Rot and Ruin Finished

And so, I finished the book like I mentioned yesterday's post.

The book was fascinated to get into and finished.... But it made me cry! The tears were just freeing themselves as I went to final chapter... I just... never... knew!


Anyways, I will post the YouTube video where I mention about the book and the next one that I will be reading. So... really... Truly a good book. Also check out my good reads account

Which I believe is goodreads.com/Ankisal... if not, it should be listed in the description of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgWm2trRQZ4&feature=youtu.be

Alright, I guess I'll go now... I am currently watching the Japanese version of Garden of Words... about a 27 year old woman falling love with a younger man... should be interesting. (And it might be sad too because the guy who made this movie had made other anime movies that are just so very sad!)

That's all!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.