Monday, August 26, 2013

238 of 365: Can't Wait...

There are a few things that I can't wait for... so I'm gonna mention the book Rot and Ruin tomorrow on YouTube video. So you guys should check that video once I upload it and such.

Also, on Friday, I will try to review the second book of the series. My friend, Rai, told me not to get into it... but... alright, I won't xD I'll just tell what I think about it and if I should recommended it to you guys...

Which by the way... I am going to do the full review of it on Good Reads. So there will be a good long review for this book. It's different and very much enjoyable. Sure it took me five days to read it when a book usually take less than that but when you got dogs and other things called life during the day, you can't read all day.

And plus, I get sleepy really easily.

Also, this Sunday, I am going to go on a trip with the guy from the local radio. I still sort of like him but with my mind going the way it's going, I can't think about love right now. Maybe Sunday will change that because I really do like to get know him more!

Anyways, I know this is late but you know... a cat is making annoying meowing noises right now and I really must go complete the final part of the book... so this is all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I will do a full review on Rot and Ruin so looking forward to that. And since the author is already taking noticed of me reading the book... I KNOW he will enjoy this review a lot. I will try to do like I used to do when I done book reviews... start with what I thought and then tell what it was about, then end with whether I should recommend this book to anybody...

So that's the best I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.