Friday, August 2, 2013

214 of 365: YA SA! (Short for Yard Sale)

The reason why I put YA SA is because not only is it short for Yard Sale but it was because a Yard Sale sign we saw down London, KY one time where the wind had ripped the sign in half, leaving only YA SA there... so since then me and my mom usually say that before we go to a yard sale or have a yard sale. Today, we had one.

Anyways, it had been a busy day with helping my mom out with the yard sale. Nearly got too hot for it so we had to quit.

That's about all for today. Tomorrow, Sunday and possibly Monday will be more busy days. So I will keep you all posted here on my blog what happens.

For now, enjoy my vlog #3 on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnosqOh4Pog&feature=c4-overview&list=UUYIZ45EVq1Ibr2ungOgX-nw

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.