Thursday, August 8, 2013

220 of 365: Eden Eternal

The game Eden Eternal has been on my mind lately. All because I mentioned it on my video. Darn.

Anyways, not sure what to do since I am sneezing like crazy right now.

So... the meaning behind Eden Eternal? Well, think of finding an Eden that is peaceful and you wish to be there forever. And so the name Eden Eternal comes in. Unlike the original name which is Finding Neverland Online which in my mind is a person finding a path to neverland... never aging. Never getting sick, etc.

But there is always war.

So... it's not as peaceful as you put it in your mind.

Anyways, that's all folks.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.