Thursday, November 1, 2018

Trying Not To Be Too Busy

I'm listening to the TED talk of the day right now... I'm debating rather or not to share it here as well as the other page... but my choice would be... it would only be on the other blog.

Right now, I'm going to sit around and relax... I should be doing surveys but that is hard to do... since I still got loads of emails to unsub... but I figured out... the best way to unsubscribe to things... is to use that website...

Anyway, I am going to listen to the TED talk of the day now... and share it on A Faerie Pop as soon as I am done with it... so keep an eye out for that.

I am no longer going to share the links on this blog anymore... only if it's part of a challenge for this blog.

For now... I shall get on with the rest of the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day:

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
– Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.