Thursday, November 8, 2018

Need To Just Type What's On My Mind More Often

Good news... I got my sports bras to wear during exercising so that I can jump and move faster without worrying about those things falling out. :v Don't ask.

I've done my exercise early today... and hoping to do it even earlier on Saturday morning but have to wait and see until then.

I will be coloring today... and I only share it on the days that I do type my blog here... so weekends, you won't be seeing any of them except after 10 days.

Anyway, I shall try to do surveys at the same time. So wish me luck for now.

I really wished that I had more to type on this blog but I should type more things that are on my mind instead of random stuff...

Like today is about the shooting that happened in Cali... sad that this happens.

Prayers to the family and friends there.

Alright, let's get through the day without any other problems.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.