Thursday, November 15, 2018

Too Many Details To Color

I just figured out... that I really hope that I won't be coloring a large picture again for a long time xD

I won't be doing this challenge during the winter anymore... it takes up too much time and I rather have no shows or anything to watch so summer... will be full of freedom.

Anyway, I am hoping this weekend, my dad would take me over to Berea to Gamestop to trade some games out and spend my Christmas money on a game called Kingdom Hearts Story So Far.

Ah, well...

I am tired and it sucks having to keep trying to complete a task in time...

I will share the finish product of the picture soon after I finish typing this...

I finished Sabrina finally and now starting to watch She-Ra... which okay... but feel... weird about watching it.

Alright, I will go watch YouTube until I get to sleep...

Hoping that after I buy the game I want... I will have more breaks in the day xD

For now... see you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Coloring Picture of the Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.