Monday, November 12, 2018

Ended Up Coloring Longer Than Usual

It ended up a lot more busier than I thought. It's only been a hour since I finished coloring... I will show the page at the end.

Today, I am the new owner of my cousin's PS4... so it's mine now xD

I am not playing games just yet but I'm sure that I will later... I have to try out Fallout 4 and do all the missions on there because if you don't know me... I am all about missions.

Anyway, I am going to get off the computer pretty soon thought I am sad to not catch up with any YouTube videos today... I'm glad to finally to catch up with Castlevania... it looks so good so far! I will be able to finish it in a day or two... just depends on how I feel.

I am glad to finally have Netflix in my room because... well... what I want to sleep early but watch Netflix until I go to sleep. xD Yea...

Alright, I am going to get off for the night since I am watching two shows in a roll... I have to say... coloring is fun... but it's stressful to me... Do not get me a complicated coloring book...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Coloring picture of the day 6:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.