Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Need To Plan Out My Challenges.

Well... winter is finally able to stick around and stay... but I am not liking how it changes suddenly and well... yea...

I am sitting here debating whether or not to do all of the exercise on the app that I use because my stomach is my biggest enemy right now.

I guess I just have to do my best for now.

I hope that the rest of the day will get better.

For now... I will try my best on exercising and then soon after, I will start coloring. Just 10 more days for that!

I won't go back to that challenge until so many years later xD

I am going to start spitting my challenges into three categories... so that I can do three in a day...

The three are... Fitness/Health, Personal/Creative, Entertainment/Internet.  It will take a while to organize all three into those so I will do my best for now and plan later.

The reason why it might be hard to do now is I already planned out two challenges for the next few months and they are all fitness related... so I just have to figure out something else sooner or later...

Who knows... I might start the new year with a plan of what I'm doing...

It would be a good idea to try to set all the challenges at around the same time as the Entertainment/Internet one since it is a bit ahead of all of the challenges xD

I do need to take one day breaks in between these challenges so that's going to planned out next year.

All I can say... my resolutions are going to be involved around challenges mostly.

For now... I will get to the exercise challenge and get on with the rest of the day with colors...

That's all.

With love,

BDK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.