Monday, November 19, 2018

Sickness In The Family

So.. I'm sick. It's not a good day for me to get sicker because I really want to do more... but it sucks a lot when your stomach doesn't want to be good to you.

Anyway, I have to try my best with exercising later... I am just hoping that I get better later... because my stomach is not being my best friend right now.

I guess I should talk about my weekend... so...

I was able to finally get to Berea at the GameStop there... You should guess what I bought there... Yes. I bought KH The Story So Far game. Muaha.

I will play that for a while and try to keep doing surveys as much as I can.

The problem is... if I stay sick like this, I can't do anything else on computers and stuff... Ugh... Why did my dad just go to the doctor instead of trying to fight it?! He brings sickness and it's makes ALL of us sick... it sucks a whole lot!

Alright, shall finish the coloring picture of the day... hopefully... Then I will try my best to do some type of exercising... Just waiting for my tummy to stop making me go and go and go...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.