Thursday, November 1, 2018

Finding A Site To Help Me A lot.

Today, I didn't do any surveys and I know I will regret not doing them... hopefully next week, I should be able to do them...

I am glad that Unroll Me is helping me out a whole lot... I do have to go through all the B's... and get through them.

I am sleepy but that's because I didn't get too much sleep last night. So tonight, I should be going to bed early...

I am not sharing the recent challenge on A Faerie Pop but we can still talk about it here too...

I was watching a video about how data and privacy can easily be access by apps nowadays... and how many don't mention it in their terms and service... and some that do mention it... puts in words that many people would not understand. You have the right to read everything and let the company know if there's something you don't agree...

Anyway, I am going to watch a video before going to bed early tonight... tomorrow is rest day so I will not be doing too much online... because I got lots of videos to catch up.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.