Thursday, November 29, 2018

Learning My Lesson About Heat

I will learn my lesson tonight to not have the heat on me all night long.

Just getting better and I really hope that stays that way for a long time.

I will be done with one challenge tomorrow and be starting a Christmas challenge on my other blog. Yay me!

I am not too tired but I will be soon since I did not take my nap today xD

I am so done with coloring books but I will be doing them in... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30.... so... that many days xD

Anyway, I will get back to watching YouTube until I get to bed later... I hope that everything will be alright for me and so forth...

It's been an awful two weeks but I'm hoping that it will be over soon... but yea... can't jinx myself just yet.

For now, I will watch those videos and then get to bed soon after.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.