Sunday, June 7, 2015

While At Grandma's, You Can Read These Automatic Posts.

Day 1 at my grandma's.

Well, I won't be here to tell you guys anything.

The reason I am not updating on my phone this time is because my phone is about to go bad. So updating anything online via through internet will shut down my phone automatically. However, small apps like BBM and Steam app and Line doesn't shut off.

I am planning to get a new phone around Christmas or earlier, depending on how much I can get saved... and if mom stop begging for stuff xD

As for what phone I'm getting... I am not sure yet. I am thinking of asking the guys working at Radio Shack at some point of what type of phone works awesome with games xD

Alright, that's it for this random blog for Sunday.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.