Wednesday, June 10, 2015

It's Been An Odd Day.

Alright, I'm planning on what to write for 6 days starting on June 23rd. So.... any suggestions?

Though I can't share them on twitter because my evil phone...

And I'll be bored because I want to play games at least once a week x.x

Anyways, it's been an odd day today so yay...

But after that week, I may not be going to my grandma's for a while because of lack of things to do there.

Seriously, she lives in the middle of nowhere. I'm glad she has internet there but I do not have a laptop and my phone has to stay charged in order for it to work proper... if it starts going off while it's being charged, that's it... my phone is gone.

My mom is trying to make me spend more money on junk... and here I am trying to SAVE for a freaking phone... I can't stand people begging for stuff. I don't mind gifting people but begging is different, ok?

I mean... doing nothing for 6 days straight will basically make me go crazy. I love that place but I need something to do... like activities...

Yea... can't tell anybody anything.

I'm fine with being by myself but mom really don't want me to be here by myself... I mean, really, mom... I'm 29 years old... do you think it's time to stop treating me like a kid already?

Sorry that I am complaining here guys... just I can't see why I have to go too.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.