Saturday, June 6, 2015

Tiring Day, Yard Sale Day... Eh... Free Fishing Weekend?

So it's a tiring day going out in the sun all day almost.

Yard sales don't have anything good like they used to though.

Also, we went to Walmart and got some food for here.

And we got home and were tired as heck. I didn't take a nap but oh, well.

I will be watching some anime tonight and might go to bed early.

I will set up automatic blogs for tomorrow and Monday so that you all can keep reading my blog.

I will be going to my grandma's tomorrow and Monday night. Will be back on Tuesday to update once again.

I dread going tomorrow night because my grandma doesn't have anything on TV anymore, which is a long story.

Anyways, will go now. So that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.