Sunday, June 28, 2015

Home, Finally!!! And... Wow...

So I'm home now finally.

The things that I missed... well, a lot.

America has made history by making love a much better place! <3

Anyways, I am not sure what to put here but I did a lot of random things at my grandma's...

First, I started to get bored... then my cousin said that I might need a new battery for my phone.

But because there's a lot of newer apps coming out, I will have to get a new phone for that.

I watched hummingbirds fly by and almost attack me.

Chloe wore her diapers and actually did peed in them xD

So... yea, it was actually a good time there... but all in all... we all missed being at home.

I am glad to be home and missed everything about it.

I even missed my bestie... so...

It's time for things to catch up on.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.