Monday, June 29, 2015

Bad Day, Plans Go Up To Smoke...

So, I woke up at 4AM in the morning with the sense of nausea that made me go to the bathroom... I felt really sick to my stomach. I brush it off as being hot because I do not like to get too hot (especially for the night time). But after 30 minutes, the pain began... the pain was exactly like what I had before when I had a kidney stone on my right side. But this time, it was my left side. I couldn't use the bathroom either even though I kept having the urge to go. 

Finally, I just couldn't stand the pain and went to the ER. That was at 6AM. I waited and waited... Finally at 8AM, the doctor finally came in. I got tested and got the CT scan. But by then, the pain subsided and I was able to use the bathroom fine.

At 10AM, he concluded that I had a cyst that was causing the whole ordeal... I was like... "Ok..."

But after the whole time there, I finally got better... but after I got home, I still feel ill in my tummy...

So, here I am trying to survive the whole entire day.

My plans was foiled because I was set to watch stuff and move stuff around in my room. Ah, well, there's always tomorrow for me.

Right now, I am gonna go and watch some live streaming on twitch.

I'm slowly feeling better now but I still have to back and forth from the bathroom.

I'm sorry for worrying my bestie to dead but I'm glad he stayed on to talk until I got out. so, thanks!

For now... I will end this. I hope to talk to my bestie later and give him my thanks. :3

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.