Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Finally Home!

I can finally post on my own without not problem.

But here's the thing... my mom wants to go back to my grandma's on June 23rd and stay until Sunday. To me... that's gonna be a bit annoying to me because I get bored sooooooooooooo easily xD

I'm close to being 30 years old and get bored? Well, yea... I am always a gamer so I kind of don't want to stay from games that long x.x

I'm keeping an eye out for any new games on steam. Especially if they are about faeries or like Child of Light. I really love that game. I want to stream it one day but in hard mode. xD

Anyways, not much going on. Just really tired from being at my grandma's... just think for staying around 5 to 6 days.... dread it because I do not have a laptop and my phone is a huge ass.

But I hope that I can make it through that week without no problems... just hoping.

For now, I'll be catching up with loads of Netflix and anime and movies so that I can be ready to roll on that week xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.