Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 2, Not Home Again But Boring and Missing Chloe...

As for why I am not taking my second dog, Chloe with me... well, she's not happy in vehicles.

When she first got in a car, my aunt hit a huge bump and ever since then, Chloe just hates riding in cars. She'll start whining before we get our location.

Also, she ran off twice while I was at my grandma's the last time she did go there. Yea... she loves to run and chase ducks and geese >_<

She would really love farms xD

Anyways, it would be boring here, but can't help it. Have to be here for my grandma...

Hopefully my aunt be back on Tuesday so I can update these by myself instead of having to make schedule ones.

Alright, that's all.

I'll update on twitter while there to get you guys to read these >:D

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.