Thursday, June 18, 2015

I Really Need An Escape...

Just things from time to time just gets on my nerves too much...

Sometimes I just want to escape from everything.

Anyways, something bad happened at a neighbor's home... will not post anymore than that because this town is known to spread rumors fast as a freight train.

Because of everybody knowing stuff in this town... I'm beginning to want to move somewhere else where nobody knows who you are.

It'll be best for me... at least, I would think so...

Anyways, I'm heading to bed because I am tired of everything... so sleep is all I need.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.