Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ever Wonder... Poem 3~

Ever wonder where the sky goes when it becomes night?
Ever wonder if you're here on Earth trying to something right?
Each day is always with a beautiful wonder,
And always curious with a ponder.

Ever wonder what would happen if you didn't exist today?
Ever wonder what life would be like every day?
Curious thoughts always make your life go and go,
Always wondering just to have something to know.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So, today has been cooler than usual. But I take this type of weather any day. Anyways, just wondering what to do since new anime are out now!

I will be watching Glasslip today...

So that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.