Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday... It's Weird.

It's weird how to expect the day to be long,
Even though you don't know if you should belong...
To be Tuesday, when mostly books, CDs and stuff comes out...
And you really don't know what that's all about.

People would be glad when Wednesday finally come,
And then you're just sitting there waiting for Monday to come...
So that you can say goodbye to Monday again,
And just know it's just somewhere to begin...

Here we go again, being stuff between a hump day and a bad day...
Don't you just wish you could just get away?
Why can't I become the number 2... but wait...
I just can't change my own fate...

Darn... Don't you just hate being Tuesday now?
Always having to understand your vow...

Why can't I be like you?
So, I belong in this world... without you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, weird poem there but I just come up with strange ones when I'm just sitting here.

Anyways, hope everybody has a good day... can't wait for tomorrow...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.