Saturday, July 19, 2014

I am the real angel in the world?

So I took up with a stranger chat thing yesterday... And I got to talking with a guy called Angel from upstate New York. He said that he felt like his life was a waste.

So I told him maybe he needs to find something in his life that is more uplifting. Then he told me the reason behind his life being a waste.

It was an interesting chat.

We kept talking about him, how he is gay and fell in love with a guy that's been on and off with him. The guy he truly loved was in love with a girl. Basically... this guy was his best friend and a bi. At the last moment, the guy said that he wanted to date a girl so he broke up with Angel.

It made me want to cry for this guy because he didn't want to move on. So I told him that before they go off into the world to at least talk with his best friend one last time. Because things do change after you leave to college and such.

Then he talked about how he didn't think that he would make it in the world. I told him the truth "Life is not meant to be easy. But you can't give up and don't give up your dream."

He asked me if I really think that he would make it. I answered that yea, he can do it.

It made him feel better and thank me bunches. Then his last words were "You know... you're the real angel to the world."

The chat ended. And I was like... almost in tears because he said that.

I think it helps to listen to people you don't know and just let go.

All the bad things will go away when you listen a while.

So, if you want to vent or be a listener like me, you can try out this website too: http://blahtherapy.com/

Maybe you'll be like me and be thinking more about yourself now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

ALSO! I bought some paint so I'm gonna get to painting soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.