Saturday, July 5, 2014

SAO~ I *HEART* IT!

In celebration for SAO 2 to finally be out...

------------------------------------------------

In a world far beyond reality,
A new hope, a new time,
Guns that kill,
When they are still,

Is it possible as they say?
To die from a game that is faint of heart?
Or to dare to run away?
From something that you are apart...

Dare upon a game.
Know your name.
It's time to go to another world.
To become a better girl.

Save the world again,
For the new story has begin...

Let's go.
Kirito.

--------------------------------------------

So, yea, I am so excited for these anime... and it just makes me want more!

Alright, that's all for now.

Hope to post again tomorrow.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.