Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Uninspired Day.

Thought that the day drags on and on...
Only to find it does not drag on and on...
Soon the day comes to an end...
And let it just end.

It's just another uninspired day...
Always wanting to get away...
Try as I might, live by right.
Soon it will be night.

---------------------------------------------

Not much going on. Just sitting around and thinking... but my head seems to get the best of me lately.

So a break is soon to come.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.