Wednesday, July 2, 2014

2nd Day of Poetry

Two times of a wonder,
Only to left to ponder,
Life is beautiful to us,
But we all have to fuss.

Living out a new dawn,
Only to let us be drawn,
As we realize that we are fake,
But we are here to give and to take.

Second day of July,
We always enjoy why,
The why of who we are today,
And just hope we can get away.

--------------------------------------

And so we understand that today is the second day of July and hello, guys.

Sorry I didn't post much on yesterday's post. Besides the random poem.

Today, I am posting to inform you guys that I will post a random poem for the rest of July.

And also, keep you guys updated on anything new.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.